Bygone Beautys has been in business since 1992. The founder and Director of Bygone Beautys, Mr Maurice Cooper OAM, has been in business within the Blue Mountains (New South Wales) since 1975. Throughout this time we have conducted ourselves with integrity and pride ourselves on fair trading. We are committed to continuing in this manner.
In regards to privacy Bygone Beautys observes the following when dealing with customers and handling information shared by customers
1. When we collect information from customers for our business operations purposes we respect the privacy and confidentiality of such information and implement appropriate data security protocols.
2. We only access and extract information as required for the normal operation of the business and to deliver customer service outcomes.
3. We gather and store information given on first and subsequent interactions. This data is securely stored in our filing system. The primary purpose of the collection of such information is to fulfil the request for a delivery.
4. In some instances for the sale of an estate item it may be necessary to record the customer as the rightful owner. As part of the purchase process this will be explained as a requirement under New South Wales law. When the item purchased is a precious metal, for example gold, silver, platinum and/or semi-precious or precious stones, for example amethyst, ruby, diamond, the item will be registered to the new owner via the Police report. Should the item be stolen or lost in the future, the information recorded will assist with actions to recover the item or complete insurance obligations.
5. We do not share any financial information such as credit card details with any third party other than financial transaction service providers. This information is securely stored should a customer require regular transactions with our organisation such as purchasing tea.
6. We invite customers to share how they wish to proceed in relation to interacting with our business. Should there be any specific requests we respond as to whether we are able to assist or unable to assist prior to completion of the request. This is in order that the customer may withdraw at any time if the nature of the transaction does not meet their needs or expectations.
Bygone Beautys welcomes receiving enquiries or suggestions from anyone wishing to conduct business with our organisation and/or assist us to improve our customer service experience.