St Raphael, Leura
St Raphael is only a leisurely 5 minute stroll (300m) from Leura Mall, the railway station, taxis and tourist hop-on- hop-off buses. The mall has an outstanding selection of cafes, restaurants, boutiques and galleries.
Consisting of three separate accommodations, The Convent, The Old Chapel and The Priest's Cottage, St Raphael is set among rambling Sorenson designed gardens on a 6000 sq. metre private estate atop the hill, central Leura. Each accommodation is totally separate and has its own private entry, outdoor seating area and adjacent parking.
- Stylishly renovated and refurbished
- Quality furniture and fittings
- New bathrooms with generous corner spa baths (Old chapel & Convent)
- Hairdryers and bathroom products range
- Modern kitchen facilities (Kitchenette Priest's cottage)
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- Quality linen and bedding with electric blankets
- Large screen plasma/LCD TV's and Blue-Ray DVD players with USB dock
- Free to air TV channels and DVD library
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Heating is generous and efficient, and under guests' control
- Ironing facilities and access to guests' laundry (washing products complimentary)
- Highchair and porta cot (own linen required) available FOC
For more information visit the St Raphael Website.
To make a booking enquiry, please emailcall 1800 663 619.